Sunday, March 24, 2013

Tumbl much around these parts?

          Starting this year, I decided to that my New Year's Resolution -- besides the usual write more often, exercise more often, eat better, sleep more, all that jazz -- I wanted to try and motivate myself to take more pictures.  So, I decided to challenge myself to take a picture everyday.

          I'm certainly no super-photog, and not all of the photos are share-worthy, but I've been trying to think of a way that I can share them on this blog -- this is a blog essentially about my life in Japan after all, and 99.99% of all of these photos will be taken from my lovely inaka-oasis.  Unfortunately Blogger doesn't support photos very well, so after looking into some {free} options, I settled on a tumblr account for now.  If anyone out there in internet land has any suggestions for a more legit photo-sharing website please let me know.

          Because I can only upload ten photos at a time, I'll only post the ten best or most interesting ones there.  If you would like to see the photos so far (January and February) you can follow the link on the home page or the link provided here: http://amms-year-in-japan.tumblr.com

          Happy viewing.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment