Monday, February 4, 2013
"Not all those who wander are lost."
So, it was a couple of days past the deadline, but I finally made a decision and turned in my paperwork. Nippon, you're stuck with me for another year.
This wasn't an easy decision - especially since I said I absolutely positively would not stay on the JET Program for more than two years - so thank you to everyone who provided me with advice, input, and a probably weary ear to listen. I miss home A LOT (really and truly, I miss you all), but I think this is the best course of action for now. Besides, it gives all of you back home more time to come visit me in the land of the rising sun. ;)
Seriously, someone help Aunt Britta get her passport; she's been saying for over a year now that she's going to get it and come visit. :P
So the moral of the story? Never say never. Let's make this next year the bomb diggity.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment