Wow, how long has it been since I updated this blog? Too long, that’s for sure. And the last post was about my hair. Oi….
In my defense, my mom visited for four weeks during Spring
Break and we just started the new year (here in Japan, the school year starts
in April, not August or September like it does back home). On top of all that, last week was “Golden
Week” (a substantial block of national holidays most people take advantage of
to travel). So, there’s been a lot going
as of late.
However, in an attempt to update this blog (remember when I
said I was never very good at keeping up a journal?), I’ll be writing a couple
of entries to reflect what’s been going on since I last posted that I’ll
hopefully be uploading within the next few days (certainly sooner than two
months!).
In the meantime, here are some photographic clues as to what
I’ll be talking about in the next few posts.
Happy sleuthing.
No comments:
Post a Comment